You are here
FCVA Ambassador Club
Junior Board Ambassadors (JBA Program)
FCVA’s brand new Junior Board Ambassador program (meets every other month)!
The Ambassador program is an excellent choice for any volunteer who wants to learn and experience more, but may not be available to commit for a full year term.
- An excellent opportunity to gain insight into non-profit organizations as well as to build leadership skills
- Work as a group, behind the scenes to help create and support FCVA programming.
- Important and active roles at our annual fundraisers and volunteer events.
- Option to serve a half- or full-year term
Qualifications to Apply:
- Must be enrolled in 8th-12th grade
- Prior leadership experience and/or community involvement is recommended, but not required.
- This is a time commitment. Please ensure you have time in your schedule to attend bimonthly meetings
JBA 2015-2016 Schedule: (Five 1.5 Hour Meetings)
Leadership Compass Course (Learn about yourself and your abilities)
Thursday, 10/15 @ Chabad 6:30-8:00pm
Plan of Action (Planning and execution)
Thursday, 11/12 @ Chabad 6:30-8:00pm
Sphere of Influence (Presentations within their communities i.e. schools, synagogues, community centers)
Thursday, 1/14 @ Chabad 6:30-8:00pm
Projects (Create personal and group project plans)
Thursday, 3/10 @ Chabad 6:30-8:00pm
Business (Business plan for FCVA)
Thursday, 5/19 @ Chabad 6:30-8:00pm